Hey All:

Just picked up a Sprint Galaxy tab today and am having the following issues (BTW, I am an Evo user).

1) Activation Screen - bought this off contract for $599 so I didn't have to activate it - and was just planning on doing the wifi for a while as I can tether to my evo. Every reboot, I get an activation screen. Any way to disable it?

2) I have two IMAP accounts - and no matter what I do on both, after I read the messages and hit refresh, it goes back and re-marks them as unread. This is driving me nuts... I don't want email that I've already gone over to show up as new every time it checks.

Suggestions?
    11-29-2010 06:55 PM
    Try this for the Activation Bypass:

At the activation screen using the volume key: up down down up up up down down down down
    11-29-2010 07:56 PM
    Doesn't seem to do anything...
    11-29-2010 09:02 PM
    try it like this guy did it. He did it on the Verizon Tab but try it on yours

Problems Activating Samsung Galaxy Tablet... - xda-developers
    11-30-2010 12:53 AM
    I'll give it a shot but someone just posted there this morning at 730am they have the sprint tab and it doesn't work.

Right now, the IMAP account is a bigger issue to me anyway - but thanks for the reply.
    11-30-2010 06:15 AM
    try it like this guy did it. He did it on the Verizon Tab but try it on yours

Problems Activating Samsung Galaxy Tablet... - xda-developers
    Didn't work for me...
    11-30-2010 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD