1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Default Sprint Activation & Email Marked As Unread

Hey All:

Just picked up a Sprint Galaxy tab today and am having the following issues (BTW, I am an Evo user).

1) Activation Screen - bought this off contract for $599 so I didn't have to activate it - and was just planning on doing the wifi for a while as I can tether to my evo. Every reboot, I get an activation screen. Any way to disable it?

2) I have two IMAP accounts - and no matter what I do on both, after I read the messages and hit refresh, it goes back and re-marks them as unread. This is driving me nuts... I don't want email that I've already gone over to show up as new every time it checks.

Suggestions?

Try this for the Activation Bypass:

At the activation screen using the volume key: up down down up up up down down down down
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

Doesn't seem to do anything...

try it like this guy did it. He did it on the Verizon Tab but try it on yours

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

I'll give it a shot but someone just posted there this morning at 730am they have the sprint tab and it doesn't work.

Right now, the IMAP account is a bigger issue to me anyway - but thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jamal2323 View Post
    try it like this guy did it. He did it on the Verizon Tab but try it on yours

Didn't work for me...