Jail Break The Tab

geekaren

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
So is this z4root something like jail beaking the tab? Will have the "Cydia" after i z4root the tab?

jailbreak (iOS) = root (android)

z4root is an android app that provides an easy way to root your Galaxy Tab.

There is no Cydia market for Android. With Android, you can install apps for rooted phones from the Android Market (as well as upload and install them from web sites), just like apps for nonrooted phones.

This page provides a nice backgrounder on rooting: Rooting, is it for me?

AlpineM3#AC

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I am very familiar to the rooting process as well as a frequent XDA-Dev's forum poster, but even with all that knowledge I have yet to find a custom ROM out for our tabs?! I know its a fairly new device, but the lack of Dev development is kind of disappointing.....thoughts anybody???

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

AlpineM3#AC

May 13, 2010
Visit site
U know what, i just lookwd for it and nothing here either. . . . .i had heard about them taking it off the market, guess its true

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Skatedawg

ROM Abuser
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
U know what, i just lookwd for it and nothing here either. . . . .i had heard about them taking it off the market, guess its true

In that case...anyone got an APK file? Or somewhere else to purchase it if it wasnt free on market?

AlpineM3#AC

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded z4 straight to my comp....do I need to format my sd card to fat32 format or is it not necessary?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante