1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone using ADW Launcher EX on their Tab?

The latest installment of ADW is looking pretty nice....I'm thinking about trying it out. I tried ADW (an Older Version) on my EVO but didn't really feel it was better than Sense and the Sense widgets it also seem to slow my phone down. Thoughts?

I was thinking of trying it as well. I had Launcher Pro on my Evo, went back to Sense -- but was thinking of taking the adw ex plunge on my tab.

I am thinking of trying it as well. It does look pretty nice..

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

When ADW first came out I used it for a few months then switched to LP but may have to give it another shot.

thought about trying it, but thinkI will wait till you guys give it a shot

I have launcher pro on my tab and its working great. the widgets that were not lining up centered on the screen are now perfect. I think launcher pro is a must for widgets to look great on the tab, see the screen shots in the sticky's, mine is the last one posted, I use beautiful widgets and engadget widget

I bought it and I'm loving it so far..didn't really care for the default theme, so I downloaded one from the market..

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,820 Global Posts

I'm using ADW Launcher EX on my Tab and between that and Dolphin HD it pretty much makes the Tab perfect.

BTW, ADW Launcher EX is so much better than Launcher Pro
    Last edited by rc46; 12-27-2010 at 10:51 AM.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I'm using ADW Launcher EX on my Tab and between that and Dolphin HD it pretty much makes the Tab perfect.

BTW, ADW Launcher EX is so much better than Launcher Pro

Thanks for the info,...probably give it a test run really soon.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

I am also using it. So far it is the best replacement I have used. I tried the gingerbread launcher and a few others.

The only issue that I have encountered on all launchers is a random prompt to chose the default launcher (I have installed Home Switcher).
    Last edited by alfredtv; 12-30-2010 at 12:35 PM.