New User here and love this thing...

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine from Verizon. This is by far the most addicting device I own. lol. So much so that I work in a hospital and keep it in my scrubs back pocket (couldnt beleive it'd fit). I downloaded all the apps I used for my incredible (which I returned because I loved my Bold9650 better as a phone). Is there ANYTHING I can to do root this? Any other OS other than the one thats stable? The Verizon rep told me that in 2.3 I'll be able to use it for voice calls (without having to use Skype/Tango/ooVoo). I set Dolphin HD to Desktop so that browser experience has been nothing short of amazing. I barely use my laptop (except now to type this) lol. I couldn't be any happier although I AM going to be on the lookout for the BlackBerry PlayBook :( yes I know, Im in an Android Forum. lol. But otherwise, this thing is freakin awesome and thought I'd make my first post in this forum.

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I love mine too. I have not heard that we could make voice calls at any point.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
To root just download z4root from the market. I haven't tried any other Rom yet bit they do have some over on XDA.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Z4root was worth it just for the pleasure of using Titanium to freeze all the Verizon bloatware. Once I see how much support Samsung will provide in the future by way of updates, I'll go further down the custom rom path.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs