Hello,

My name is Brenda and I"m a proud new owner of a Galaxy Tab. I will be receiving it tomorrow via UPS. I look forward to reading the forum topics and chatting with everyone.
    01-20-2011 10:23 PM
    Hi Brenda and welcome to Android Central I now your going to enjoy your new Tab. If you have any question don't be afraid to ask.
    01-20-2011 10:32 PM
    Congrats on the purchase of your Tab. Its a fantastic device.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk Pro.
    01-20-2011 10:33 PM
    Welcome to the forums.... Enjoy.
    01-20-2011 10:36 PM
    Thank you. I know that I will enjoy it. I am trying to have the best of both worlds. I have a BB Curve for my phone and the Galaxy for my tab. I guess I'm greedy...LOL
    01-20-2011 10:53 PM
    Welcome!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk
    01-21-2011 01:07 AM
    Thank you. I know that I will enjoy it. I am trying to have the best of both worlds. I have a BB Curve for my phone and the Galaxy for my tab. I guess I'm greedy...LOL

HAHA I did the same thing I have a BB storm and got the tab and it really IS the best of both worlds :-)
    01-21-2011 12:20 PM
    My two loves are now fighting for my attention
    But the Tab is winning currently.
    My HTC HD2 did have its day though. It is a WM device but of course its running Android thanks to Cotulla, Darkstone, MCCM and others.
    I'm quite into screen designs, so if yo like anything in my Signature, let me know and I can perhaps adapt for you.
    Currently using my first design for Galaxy, but can prob modify the HD2 ones without too much effort.
    Waiting for XDA, MCCM to get Honeycomb on this device shortly
    01-22-2011 03:25 AM
    Congrats on the purchase of your Tab. Its a fantastic device.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk Pro.
    Hi Seth
    I'm in South Africa and cannot get Tapatalk from Market.
    Not having much success via Google either.
    Could you suggest an alternative route perhaps.
    I am not rooted, yet , but do have a rooted HD2.
    Just waiting for Honeycomb and then will prob root this awesome device too.
    Thanks.
    01-22-2011 03:32 AM
    I got a Tab when they came out, and I liked it so much that I got rid of my laptop. Between the tab and a remote desktop client, I didn't have any need to keep the laptop. My tab gets much better battery life than my laptop.

The size is great for keeping it portable, and so far I haven't had any issues. The worst part about it is that my son tries to steal it to watch movies on it.
    Brn97CitronWran likes this.
    01-22-2011 09:59 AM
    Hey Brenda, Would love to hear how much you like or any thoughts about getting the tab. I am thinking about getting a tab with my tax return and just need any info i can get on it.
    01-29-2011 12:44 PM
    I love my tab. It does everything that I ask it to. Loads fast and downloads apps quickly. Havn'et had any problem yet. I would highly recommend it.
    02-01-2011 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD