Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Review: 10 Different Cases for the Tab

I just wanted to share my video where I take a look at 10 different cases for the Tab.

Enjoy.

PookiePrancer and Nchaka like this.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Thanks for the reviews! I'll be getting my tab on Monday or Tuesday and will certainly take your opinion of each case into consideration. Very helpful!

Awesome review Larry.
    Naturally I have one that didn't appear in your review.
    The Griffin Elan passport case.
    I'd be interested in your opinion though.
    I think its spectacular and the unique 4 corner 'tabs' holding the device in place keep the remainder of the Galaxy extremely visible.
    The only thing it lacks is an upright system for watching video.

Default Great Video

Excellent video Larry. I really like the case you received from show stoppers! Any idea of the manufacturer yet? Thanks
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Colt View Post
    Excellent video Larry. I really like the case you received from show stoppers! Any idea of the manufacturer yet? Thanks
    No luck yet.

Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

The last case Larry reviewed is the one I currently use. It is very sturdy and provides great protection. It does look like the tab will come out, but believe me it is in there nice and tight.

Excellent video! Thank you so much for doing the reviews.

That mystery case is a lot like the one I use, and I love it. http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=nBnxNDv-

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk