Smart Pack UK version - where's it gone?

owlmark

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I came across this app on the "Samsung Apps". It was a UK version of Smart Pack V1.0 (2010.11.25).
It looked very promising, it is an app that contains lots of groups for quick access to websites.
Lots of the icons were for the wrong websites, but the text below was correct.
Each time I put the shortcut on my front page, when I turn the Tab back on it has disappeared.
I will really find use for this and was trying to find out how to get new icons etc. but I can?t find it anywhere on the web or on Android Market, and it has now gone off the Samsung Apps. (due to not working correctly?)
Does anyone know anything about it? Or do you know of a similar app that actually works?

kjs1977

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
It's definitely there, just looked and downloaded the app. I've placed it on one of my home pages switched off the Tab and then back on, still there.

I came across this app on the "Samsung Apps". It was a UK version of Smart Pack V1.0 (2010.11.25).
It looked very promising, it is an app that contains lots of groups for quick access to websites.
Lots of the icons were for the wrong websites, but the text below was correct.
Each time I put the shortcut on my front page, when I turn the Tab back on it has disappeared.
I will really find use for this and was trying to find out how to get new icons etc. but I can?t find it anywhere on the web or on Android Market, and it has now gone off the Samsung Apps. (due to not working correctly?)
Does anyone know anything about it? Or do you know of a similar app that actually works?

owlmark

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Not got anywhere with Smart Pack......but have come across Smart Shortcuts and it is great. Not only can you include web shortcuts in a group but also apps in the same groups as well as contacts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma