Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NEW Verizon Tab

Anybody know when the new slightly upgraded galaxy tab is going to be released? I want to get a tab, but am waiting on the official release of the HTC Flyer, and the release date of the GT with 1.2 ghz processor and 4g.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

I guess nobody has heard anything about this?

Global Posts
    1,106 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Various

Nope. There's a new 10.1" GT2 with a new forum. We are all waiting to see if they will continue of development of the 7" platform. LG has a new one without a carrier announcement as does HTC.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

The most I've heard is that Verizon is releasing an upgraded SGT soon. As of features or a release date..... nothing. I'm guessing its just going to be an upgrade to the rom... maybe gingerbread or honeycomb hopefully. If it were an upgrade to the hardware I would think all carriers would receive it as its done by Samsung, not just Verizon. Its most likely software related... unless Verizon is speaking of the SGT2 which would be a whole new Tab.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

At CES this year Verizon stated it is going to release an updated galaxy tab with an upgraded 1.2 ghz CPU, i think 5 MP camera on back and 3.2 MP up front. Just wondering if anyone heard anything about when its coming out? It still going to have froyo based on the article I read.