Sprint tab won't root

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have z4 root and whenever I click perm root it shows like its about to work then just goes back to the home screen I've tried everything, but have had no luck...

Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I tried all the 1.3 links it will get to aquiring root shell then vibrates a few times then goes back to the main screen.

Any other ideas?

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

sdw90808

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe Z4Root works anymore after the recent OTA update. I lost my root and haven't been able to get Kies to sync so I can use SuperOneClick, so for the time being I'm out o' luck.

Open to suggestions.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe Z4Root works anymore after the recent OTA update. I lost my root and haven't been able to get Kies to sync so I can use SuperOneClick, so for the time being I'm out o' luck.

Open to suggestions.

ah that means I am probably in the same boat as you man. :(

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
honestly, the only reason I want to root is so that I can get root explorer and get rid of the stupid sprint activate device thing whenever I turn this device on.

wizardelite

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
@MakeMyAndroidApp I've been pulling my hair all day trying to root my Spring Galaxy Tab. I came across your post and you saved the day. Thanks for your help.

scabsk8s

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
i have been trying to get my damn sprint tab just to sync with my computer or any computer with no success ,i have tried everything & all i get is a message that says "device not recognized" ... i was trying to sync just to root it but now i would just like to get this POS to sync ...im about to get rid of it ,i just hate when stuff doesn't work properly .
any help would be greatly appreciated

scabsk8s

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
i have tried but it says download unsuccessful every time ,i have z4root on it but it doesn't work ... im not worried about rooting anymore i just want to get the damn thing to sync .. i have tried to get it to sync on 4 different computers & i have reflashed to factory & no luck ..

tino

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
z4root doesn't work any more after the update. You need superoneclick. Look for superoneclick tutorial on line. It was pretty straight forward for my Sprint Tab.

scabsk8s

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Tino = thanks for your input & i do realize z4 doesn't work after update & i would use superoneclick if i was able to sync the tab with a computer but unfortunately i can't get it to sync with any computer or kies...

fechina

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
What is a good backup program that I can use before rooting...I have Titanium on my rooted EVO..will not work on tab until rooted....Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon