Honeycomb tablet apps on the Galaxy Tab?

toddjy

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Anybody tried any of the new Honeycomb tablet apps on the Galaxy Tab? Can we even see them in the market? I WeRule out yet?

motoroid7

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Which honeycomb tablet apps are you referring to? I'm sure eventually we'll get a port from somewhere whether it will be official or xda created.

crspy

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm wondering too. With the flood of tablet apps I waas wondering if the TAB will see any of them? (Planning on purchasing a tab for $299 at costco but if the apps aren't going to make it to the tab then it looks like i'll be purchasing a xoom :( )

Reactions: xandeeb

ckrenek23

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm wondering too. With the flood of tablet apps I waas wondering if the TAB will see any of them? (Planning on purchasing a tab for $299 at costco but if the apps aren't going to make it to the tab then it looks like i'll be purchasing a xoom :( )

Would be a score for 299 and if I new the tab would get honeycomb I would own one already. As for costco I checked online and in the stores over the weekend and it seems they are out of tabs and only offering the Xoom to customers.

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk

2swol

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Thats a good question i have seen Google Body on Xooms but not on tab. Same as with Tango Its in my Tab market but not the Xooms app market.

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Google Body is designed for Honeycomb. Unless the Tab gets Honeycomb or Google decides to tweak it to run on Froyo, Body will not lokely make it to the Tab

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38