bluetooth devices freeze tab?

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
well, i tried to connect an apple wireless keyboard and a logitech mice with tab, they are connected. but after a while, tab becomes sooooooooo slow and freeze up.

Now I only connected it with the keyboard, so far so good. although I haven not been using it all the time.

several possibilities:

1. it can't handle two bluetooth devices simultaneously
2. mouse generally doesn't work well with tab
3. something is wrong with my mice.

any idea?

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
not the mice, it slowed down all by itself when BT is on, I just delete green leaf and we shall see if that makes difference.

Jahntassa

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Would help to know which Tab. They aren't all the same. My T-Mobile tab, which I got on day of release, has no problem with the Apple mini-bluetooth keyboard and a Microsoft BT mouse. Even over time.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
yeah, I have the TMO tab.

one thing you may help me to try, is to connect all bluetooth devices and play a song or two on Pandora, see if anything happens. You may need to force shutdown and reboot if it freezes.

The reason is that I heard blutetooth service is in conflict with some background data activities.

I actually disabled background data and ooVoo service, and removed pandora and twitter. It seems fine so far. I may turn on background data again today since its default settings of the tab, and may not be responsible for the problem.

besire

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Solution for the problem!

After a lot of research on this, eventually almost giving up, I found a solution! If you have pandora or another app that enables bluetooth control (they are usually music/media apps, or apps that allow a car bluetooth docking station to control the app), that is the culprit. Simply go into the app settings and uncheck the bluetooth box!

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar issue. I just purchased The Samsung Car Dock and was using it with my Bluetooth radio.
I was running Car Home along with Power Amp. Also Installed was Easy profiles and Pandora.
My issue was the music was stopping and starting periodically. So I started uninstalling anything Bluetooth related. The issue still didn’t stop. I finally figured out it was my Wireless. My guess is that it was scanning and picking up wireless connections as I was driving. As soon as I turned off Wireless, the issue was resolved.

Last edited: