Case for the Tab

Slayers

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the Verizon tab the other day and I am now looking for a case to carry it around what are some of the best cases?

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I bought the original Tab from Verizon and they had a black leather case for it right in the store. It's excellent. Unfortunately I don't have the box and there is no name on it. Sorry.

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I bought a TPU case from daydeal.com. I have one for my EVO as well. It is very form fitting, and it is TPU, so it can bend and fold and anything else, but it holds its shape. It makes my Tab less slippery. It was also very reasonably priced (I think it was about 15 bucks).

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I bought this carbon-fiber-textured leather case on Amazon for $20. Perfect fit, keeps everything slim, good protection, and turns into a multi-angle stand...love it!

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought the samsung case that allows it to be used for a video stand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

mact

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Check out the SGP Neo Stand on Amazon.

Love it. Wish they made one for the Xoom too.

XOOM!

There is one that looks just like this made by Motorola for the xoom. Verizon store, Best Buy, etc.

Returning to the GT, any that hold it in portrait position? I have one for my nook color that I really like.

rohdawgeleven

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
There is one that looks just like this made by Motorola for the xoom. Verizon store, Best Buy, etc.

Returning to the GT, any that hold it in portrait position? I have one for my nook color that I really like.

Uhhh, yeah, the one by Motorola sucks which is why I was saying I wish they made one FOR the Xoom (which I ALSO own)

Getting back to the GT.....

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I actually have 2 cases now. One is a hard shell case and the other is the portfolio case I mentioned before. I pretty much only use the portfolio case when I take my tab out with me. The only thing I don't like about the portfolio case is that there's no opening for the camera :(

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
See my link above. Camera spot. The tab comes out of the case by using just your thumb.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non