Launcher

MasterRy88

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I have tried both ADW EX and launcherPro Plus I have a VZW tab, rooted, with LCD density at 200, and found that ADW froze A LOT and caused my tab to reboot literally once every other day, very frustrating. So I got rid of it and tried launcherPro and I have to say I was very happy. I LOVE how you can resize any widgets in launcherPro Plus and they have a much nicer facebook widget than the stock one. I also like the 3-page dock. Evne if ADW wasnt freezing that much I still would prefer launcherPro Plus

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I have tried both ADW EX and launcherPro Plus I have a VZW tab, rooted, with LCD density at 200, and found that ADW froze A LOT and caused my tab to reboot literally once every other day, very frustrating. So I got rid of it and tried launcherPro and I have to say I was very happy. I LOVE how you can resize any widgets in launcherPro Plus and they have a much nicer facebook widget than the stock one. I also like the 3-page dock. Evne if ADW wasnt freezing that much I still would prefer launcherPro Plus

My tab freezes all the time and i never knew why!!! im gonna remove ADW EX and try something else... thanks for the info!