Thinking about the galaxy

JC4131a

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a thunder bolt...its awesome but it strikes me as a mini tab and I am realizing everything I love about it should be just as nice with an old style flip phone a galaxy tab so i am thinking of returning it and replacing it with those items. I am rarely in a situation where I would want my tab and wouldn't have it with me. Has anyone tried this? How did it work?

Also, how stable are the root because if samsung updates are as rare as people suggest I would want to root it get a nice experience. Do the roots run smooth?

Thanks for the help.

vjr021

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I am in the same boat as you... I carry my iPhone and iPad plus a data mifi from sprint.

Really thinking about getting the gtab and a nokia E52. Sometimes life needs to be simplified.

I have also considered the atrix and dock...

JC4131a

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat as you... I carry my iPhone and iPad plus a data mifi from sprint.

Really thinking about getting the gtab and a nokia E52. Sometimes life needs to be simplified.

I'm stuck with verizon otherwise the Atrix looks real nice.

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site

Jailbreak your iphone and then use it as your wifi hotspot for the ipad

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
My GTab came in last night and I love it!! The size is perfect and it makes my EVO feel small :p

verno329

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Got mine last night too. Thoroughly enjoying it so far. Gonna take me some time to figure out some of the things that I'm not used to coming from webOS and add the apps I'm looking for. Picking the web browser that works best for me is the biggest thing so far. Lots of fun ahead!

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a thunder bolt...its awesome but it strikes me as a mini tab and I am realizing everything I love about it should be just as nice with an old style flip phone a galaxy tab so i am thinking of returning it and replacing it with those items. I am rarely in a situation where I would want my tab and wouldn't have it with me. Has anyone tried this? How did it work?

Also, how stable are the root because if samsung updates are as rare as people suggest I would want to root it get a nice experience. Do the roots run smooth?

Thanks for the help.

Been rooted since day 1 and have never had any problems with it. Used root explorer to delete all of the bloatware, and now my tab is so fast and smooth. No lag at all. Use z4root because its the easiest.

Sent from my G-Tab using Tapatalk

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I got the tab last week and love it so far, now my droid 2 looks small. I tried getting gv to work with groove ip over 3g and it sounds like your calling from a cave with a helicopter outside. I ended up getting a Skype online # and a monthly subcription for unlimited US mobile and landline for 2.99 a month. It works great over both 3g and wifi. It even works with my bluetooth. If everyone would quit kissing Apples ass me might have more apps that worked( line2). So if you want a huge phone or cheap monthly service it's worked so far

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance