Anyone here own a Galaxy Tab and can answer a ? for me?

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I posted this one the Tab forum but they are wicked slow over there so I figured Id ask here. Yesterday I had to reset my Tab back to factory. Just now I was installing all my stuff back into it and realized there is no calculator. I swear it had one before the factory reset. Did I imagine it had one? Is it supposed to have one and it somehow left it off from the reset? Im wondering if this is what happened if anything else is missing that I havent realized until now. Anyone else have a Tab and can check for me if it has a calculator built in? I use the calculator all the time on my phone so I think I would have noticed before if it werent on the Tab. Thanks!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
There are lots of free calculators in the Market that are far superior to the stock one, like HandyCalc. Have you tried any of those?

Sent by a little green robot

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Ill grab one from the market. I couldve sworn it had one built in so when I couldnt find it I really thought maybe the factory reset messed up and left it out. Im really shocked it doesnt come with a built in calculator. I havent owned a phone in years without at least a basic calculator!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674