Tab guidance appreciated

Qmagic

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
I am looking to purchase a Galaxy Tab but have a few question. Any help will be appreciated.

1. Is it better to get the AT&T version with 16 gig internal mem and 512 ram, or the Verizion version with 2 gig internal mem and 768 ram?

2. How is the performance? (ex: laggy)

3. Is it easy to root and change ROMs? Are there any high performance ROMs available?

4. How is the battery life.

5. Is this unit somewhat outdated already or will I be able to get several good years out of it.

Sorry for so many questions, I want a 7 inch tab and want to get a good one.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to purchase a Galaxy Tab but have a few question. Any help will be appreciated.

1. Is it better to get the AT&T version with 16 gig internal mem and 512 ram, or the Verizion version with 2 gig internal mem and 768 ram?
Don't know. Mines tmobile
2. How is the performance? (ex: laggy)
Performance seems fine. The only lag I ever have is scrolling on webpages that have a lot of thumbnails or videos.
3. Is it easy to root and change ROMs? Are there any high performance ROMs available?
Rooting is a snap. I have never wanted a custom Rom so I don't know for sure but I think that there are a lot roms
4. How is the battery life.
Very good. I use it all day for work and it makes it from 8am to 9pm
5. Is this unit somewhat outdated already or will I be able to get several good years out of it.
I don't know what you'll be using it for so that is a hard question. It's the only choice for me because I want data and text messages. I use it as a companion device for my dumbphone.
Sorry for so many questions, I want a 7 inch tab and want to get a good one.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I use my calender the most. I could never really do a calendar on my smartphone. Felt too small so I carried a daytimer. 7 inch calendar rocks. Check it.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol