Hello AC!

I know there is an AVI cable accessory I've looked up on Amazon and I'm wondering for anyone who has it.....how well does it work on a TV? More so on a 32"+

Thanks in advanced!
    06-14-2011 05:31 AM
    Hello AC!

I know there is an AVI cable accessory I've looked up on Amazon and I'm wondering for anyone who has it.....how well does it work on a TV? More so on a 32"+

Thanks in advanced!
    I do have the AV cable it is great when you want to share what's on your screen. But how often do you want to be attached to a tv? I really don't use it much. I have a Dona device attached to my TV and I will use Wifi and software to send audio and or video to my tv. I like that a whole lot more. But when I go to my parents house I can show them pictures or movies of there granddaughter or just what is that Facebook thing... I will also use it with a projector when I am at meetings....
    06-14-2011 11:44 AM
    The only reason I can see me being attached to the TV is because I bought the GT due to my PS3 crashing on me so because this is my new toy I'd still like a way to watch movies on my 42" (which is really all I used my PS for). The GT is great for movies on the go but when I'm at home, I wanna be able to kick back with the home theatre system and relax.
    06-15-2011 06:41 AM
    I do have the AV cable it is great when you want to share what's on your screen. But how often do you want to be attached to a tv? I really don't use it much. I have a Dona device attached to my TV and I will use Wifi and software to send audio and or video to my tv. I like that a whole lot more. But when I go to my parents house I can show them pictures or movies of there granddaughter or just what is that Facebook thing... I will also use it with a projector when I am at meetings....
    Hey howeler,

Before all the new bigger than 7" Tabs came out I remember only seeing 2 video options. The "Galaxy Tab™ Stereo/ Video Cable" (part # ECC1TP0BBEG) which breaks the dock connector into composite video w/ stereo audio and the "Galaxy Tab™ HDMI Multi-Media Dock" (part # ECR-D980BEG) that charges and has a HDMI output. Now Samsung has the "Galaxy Tab™ Adapter (HDTV)" part # EPL-3PHPBEG but Samsung's accessory website doesn't show the 7" tab as compatible!

Which of these or another are you using?
    06-16-2011 07:25 AM
    I think he means he's got the Composite cable (red, yellow and white)
    06-16-2011 10:04 AM
    I have the composite a/v cable and it works great! It works on both a 32" older "tube" TV & my 42" HD LCD TV. It all depends on the quality of the video that you are trying to watch but I've found that it comes in handy quite often.
    06-16-2011 11:37 AM
    i just ordered mine and i cant wait to recieve it in the mail. im hoping the web pages will show up clear. gives me a reason to get rid of my laptop
    06-17-2011 05:59 AM
    Is yours a Wifi-Only Tab? I ask because I know the HDMI dock doesn't work on the Wifi-Only ones and I remember reading the Composite cable is the same. I own the HDMI dock and tried showing it to a co-worker of mine, who has a Wifi only one (I have a sprint one) and it didn't work for him. I don't have any first hand knowledge of the Composite cable though... I hope it does work for the Wifi only ones so they can have at least some kind of A/V out...
    06-17-2011 06:46 PM
    The AV Cable should work. its worked for my friends Tab (we got the Wifi only) and I tested it on mine too. Im pissed about the HDMI not going to work bc I have a 42" LCD which would have looked amazing!
    06-18-2011 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD