- 17 Posts
My wife got this for Mother's Day. Tab 4 10.1"
Just thought I might give a very quick review and wanted to get other people's impressions. I gave her one from the kids and I.
1. Very nice screen...... looks at least as nice as my iPad mini to my eyes.
2. Very light in weight.
3. Seems to fly on the internet.
4. So far, the only thing my wife doesn't like is the lack of Facetime, but I told her she can use Skype.
5. Does not feel as well built as my mini, or her original iPad 1 ( that is what it replaces, her iPad )
6. She likes the fact that she can set an alarm clock with her voice.
7. IIRC, it has an IR blaster... if so, we will control our bedroom TV setup with it.
8. Way too much of the original storage space is taken up by the OS, or bloatware.... almost half of it...... but fortunately you can add a 64GB card...... and she will definitely need it...... she is already shooting video on it.
But I do have a question, what would be the solution to pull files from it to a USB stick?
- 05-12-2014, 07:11 PM #2
Re: My wife got this for Mother's Day. Tab 4 10.1"
Sounds like it will be a perfect tablet. Definitely pick up a SD card. Keep an eye on the sales on Amazon and you can get them at a good price.
To answer your USB question. You would want to pick up a micro USB OTG(on the go) cable. They are great. They work on your phones as well.
Just plug it into your tablet, plug the USB stick into the other end, and you can control it in the file manager. Copy, paste, etc. Just like you would on a computer.
You can find them on Amazon as well for just a couple bucks.
Hope your wife enjoys her present.
Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk
- By Sanjay Singh7 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:38 PM
- By diamondRanch in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:47 AM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:26 PM