- 1 Posts
I have a Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" that I want to use a bluetooth mouse with. The mouse I have uses a "dongle" to connect and works fine with my Acer Iconia 500 but it has a USB port and the Galaxy does not. Is there an app or something that will allow me to use the existing mouse on the Galaxy Tab or will I need to buy a mouse that doesn't use a dongle? Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-25-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth help
I would have thought that since it is a bluetooth mouse, it should connect to the device. I have never tried anything like this though, so I amy be wrong.
- By wendy5001 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 07-07-2015, 11:40 AM
- By Artistu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:26 PM
- By Phill Evans in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:20 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2014, 10:38 AM
- By Emil Baby George in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:45 AM