Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default FlshPlyr 11.1 No Longer Playing Vids on G-Tab 10.1

Have Flash Player 11.1.115.81 installed on my Samsung G-Tab 10.1 (Andr. v. 4.0.4). It worked for a while but no longer can play vids/games & the archived Flash Plyr site lists no version of Player for Android later than this one & I hear Adobe doesn't plan to issue any more for Android. I've tried installing these free apps (FlashFox; SmartSWF; FP Flash Player; MX Player; and xfinity TV Go) but still can't play vids/games. I'm ready to *pay* for a app so I can play vids & games requiring Flash again; does such an app exist? Thanx for any help.

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: FlshPlyr 11.1 No Longer Playing Vids on G-Tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by officerripley View Post
    Have Flash Player 11.1.115.81 installed on my Samsung G-Tab 10.1 (Andr. v. 4.0.4). It worked for a while but no longer can play vids/games & the archived Flash Plyr site lists no version of Player for Android later than this one & I hear Adobe doesn't plan to issue any more for Android. I've tried installing these free apps (FlashFox; SmartSWF; FP Flash Player; MX Player; and xfinity TV Go) but still can't play vids/games. I'm ready to *pay* for a app so I can play vids & games requiring Flash again; does such an app exist? Thanx for any help.
    Yep. They aren't making any more versions of Flash.

I suggest you try using Dolphin Browser for some flash, or Puffin Browser for a full on Flash experience.

Dolphin Browser- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.TunnyBrowser

Puffin Browser- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osa.puffinFree
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Wizzrah, u r the ruler of the universe! This site & every1 on it rock! Downloaded the puffin browser (heard it was a little better than the dolphin) and I'm playing games & vids just fine now. Thanks a zillion!

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by officerripley View Post
    Wizzrah, u r the ruler of the universe! This site & every1 on it rock! Downloaded the puffin browser (heard it was a little better than the dolphin) and I'm playing games & vids just fine now. Thanks a zillion!
    Thank you for the kind words. Let me know if you have any more questions. I'm sure myself or other members out there would be happy to answer.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thank *you* for your help! (Cool side note: the puffin browser auto. imported all my chrome bookmarks, luv that!)