Have Flash Player 11.1.115.81 installed on my Samsung G-Tab 10.1 (Andr. v. 4.0.4). It worked for a while but no longer can play vids/games & the archived Flash Plyr site lists no version of Player for Android later than this one & I hear Adobe doesn't plan to issue any more for Android. I've tried installing these free apps (FlashFox; SmartSWF; FP Flash Player; MX Player; and xfinity TV Go) but still can't play vids/games. I'm ready to *pay* for a app so I can play vids & games requiring Flash again; does such an app exist? Thanx for any help.
    06-11-2014 12:19 PM
    Have Flash Player 11.1.115.81 installed on my Samsung G-Tab 10.1 (Andr. v. 4.0.4). It worked for a while but no longer can play vids/games & the archived Flash Plyr site lists no version of Player for Android later than this one & I hear Adobe doesn't plan to issue any more for Android. I've tried installing these free apps (FlashFox; SmartSWF; FP Flash Player; MX Player; and xfinity TV Go) but still can't play vids/games. I'm ready to *pay* for a app so I can play vids & games requiring Flash again; does such an app exist? Thanx for any help.
    Yep. They aren't making any more versions of Flash.

I suggest you try using Dolphin Browser for some flash, or Puffin Browser for a full on Flash experience.

Dolphin Browser- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.TunnyBrowser

Puffin Browser- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osa.puffinFree
    officerripley likes this.
    06-11-2014 12:58 PM
    Wizzrah, u r the ruler of the universe! This site & every1 on it rock! Downloaded the puffin browser (heard it was a little better than the dolphin) and I'm playing games & vids just fine now. Thanks a zillion!
    06-11-2014 01:49 PM
    Wizzrah, u r the ruler of the universe! This site & every1 on it rock! Downloaded the puffin browser (heard it was a little better than the dolphin) and I'm playing games & vids just fine now. Thanks a zillion!
    Thank you for the kind words. Let me know if you have any more questions. I'm sure myself or other members out there would be happy to answer.
    06-11-2014 01:54 PM
    Thank *you* for your help! (Cool side note: the puffin browser auto. imported all my chrome bookmarks, luv that!)
    06-11-2014 02:11 PM