- 1 Posts
Saving files to tab 4
Just bought a Galaxy Tab 4 with 32gb sd card. Transferred files from my old tablet sd card (Asus TF101) to my new one OK. I tried saving new files to the Tab 4 sd card but kept getting the message "Can't save here. Try another location" Tried saving to the tablet itself but got the same message. Tried with doc, xls & pdf all the same.
Any help much appreciated.
- 07-15-2014, 02:04 PM #2
- 08-31-2014, 11:52 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Saving files to tab 4
This is a new very annoying limitation in Kit Kat where apps, by default, do not have write access to the external SD.
If you are rooted then search for "SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD" from NextApp on the Play Store. It works amazingly well, and is a permanent fix.
- By yesnik09 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:13 AM
- By RaysBucsBolts in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 04:03 PM
- By AlphaLolz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:28 PM