Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Week old tab4 10.1

I get the message "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped " . Tried turning it on and off , just keeps coming up. Anyone know the cause and how to fix?

Default Re: Week old tab4 10.1

Welcome to Android Central! Does it come up immediately, or only when doing certain things? From what I've seen in various forums, it can be associated with a fairly wide variety of issues. Contact sync issues and Facebook are mentioned, although I can't find anything that definitive. If all of your contacts are in your Google account, you might consider your App Manager, selecting Contacts and Contacts Storage, and Clearing Cache/Clearing Data. Then allow it to sync with your Google Contacts in the cloud again.

Another solution that I saw mentioned was to go to the App Manager, tap the menu button, and select Reset All App Preferences.

Since your tablet is pretty new, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix the problem. If it persists, bring it back to where you bought it and ask for an exchange or a refund.