I get the message "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped " . Tried turning it on and off , just keeps coming up. Anyone know the cause and how to fix?
    08-14-2014 08:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does it come up immediately, or only when doing certain things? From what I've seen in various forums, it can be associated with a fairly wide variety of issues. Contact sync issues and Facebook are mentioned, although I can't find anything that definitive. If all of your contacts are in your Google account, you might consider your App Manager, selecting Contacts and Contacts Storage, and Clearing Cache/Clearing Data. Then allow it to sync with your Google Contacts in the cloud again.

Another solution that I saw mentioned was to go to the App Manager, tap the menu button, and select Reset All App Preferences.

Since your tablet is pretty new, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix the problem. If it persists, bring it back to where you bought it and ask for an exchange or a refund.
    08-15-2014 01:57 AM