Samsung Charger DESIGN FLAW?! Samsung EP-TA10UWE Model

MistletoePudding

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I've recently purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1... But the charger that came with it, is ridiculous! - major design flaw!

The USB wire is inserted to the RIGHT side of the charger leaving minimal capacity for another adapter to be inserted in the wall socket/travel adapter. It's possible to charge your tablet and have another charger (on the right side) in the wall socket but not without damaging your own USB wire in the long run!

photo.JPG

Apologies for the unclear image, but you see what I mean.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's pretty annoying. The problem with charging plugs is that no matter how they're designed, there is often a power strip where they don't fit quite well with other plugs. You can get some clever power strips that have rotating plugs, like this one: 360 Electrical PowerCurve 6-Outlet Surge Protector - Rakuten.com

I realize that this one isn't the right one for your country, but you get the idea.

jeffrey10000

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Might seem silly , but why not plug the Samsung charger where the black charger is and put the black charger where the Samsung one is? I agree about the outlets. You can find some that are wide, with 3 or 4 sockets on each side, and spaced far enough apart so you can plug the charger in either direction.

Posted via the Android Central App

dxhacker

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Engineers now are all idiots. Designing without thinking. Assholes... Some reply is just move the Samsung adaptor to the other side where nothing is in the way.. Well that not the point... what if you have two samsung device. F***ing engineers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress