Gmail and Google apps device policy dropped from device after Lollipop upgrade. How can I get them back?

Shane Benson2

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Gmail and Google apps device policy dropped from device after Lollipop upgrade.

I manage 20 tab 4 tablets, after the Lollipop upgrade 4 of the tablets dropped gmail. Google apps device policy will not enable, uninstalled/reinstalled = no joy. Only a factory reset will fix this issue, I have tried to clear the cache for play services, and the apps that are not responding = no joy. My thoughts are that it is low power state issue during upgrade. I need any input on this issue so we can keep this from happening.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Gmail and Google apps device policy dropped from device after Lollipop upgrade.

I manage 20 tab 4 tablets, after the Lollipop upgrade 4 of the tablets dropped gmail. Google apps device policy will not enable, uninstalled/reinstalled = no joy. Only a factory reset will fix this issue, I have tried to clear the cache for play services, and the apps that are not responding = no joy. My thoughts are that it is low power state issue during upgrade. I need any input on this issue so we can keep this from happening.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try wiping the partition cache on the devices to see if that fixes the issues after the updates.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11085

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87