Bluetooth radio is limited to 10? I know about the smart limiter

A

AC Question

why can I have my headphones plugged in and volume up to 15 no problem but Bluetooth radio is limited to 10? I know about the smart limiter if I change it to 15 it changes back to 10 why

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I may not have your answer, but still want to clarify--what do you mean by Bluetooth radio?

Gareth Sutton

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Hifi radio with Bluetooth I know I can turn up the hifi volume. but when I do it's at maximum volume just to get decent sound. I don't have this problem with my phone (Samsung galaxy s3 mini ). 😦

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hifi radio with Bluetooth I know I can turn up the hifi volume. but when I do it's at maximum volume just to get decent sound. I don't have this problem with my phone (Samsung galaxy s3 mini ). 😦
Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have the volume for the headset turned all the way up?

Gareth Sutton

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
radio (hifi Panasonic sa-akx18 ) with built in Bluetooth no headset. Tablet limited to 10. Even when I turne the smart sound off its still auto adjusts to 10. Even more annoying if I set the volume limit 15 it will play between 10 to 30 seconds then back down to 10 again (ON EVERY TRACK).

Last edited:

Gareth Sutton

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I think I have sorted it out. If I restart my tablet a then turn up the volume to 15 passing the smart sound (sound limit warning) Than it will stay at 15 but if I mess with it the volume will go down to the limit (10)