Why can't I sign into my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4?

A

AC Question

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 can't sign in

Unable to access google playstore / other apps when attempting to sign in it keeps on saying CAN'T ESTABLISH A RELIABLE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER. Wifi- is fine with other devices, have checked date/time but that is fine too. Been like this for nearly a month, only 6 weeks old product.
Able to use google chrome, but when you want playstore, you tube, netflix and facebook or any apps that use google account, it says you have no internet connection, but at the top of the tablet it shows there is a strong signal. Have attempted several times to re-boot but the issues keep returning.

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 MODEL SM-T230

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Since you have a wifi tablet, what did you do with Gmail? Is it enabled?
I only bought tablet to watch MLB. Acer too old to do it and phone too small. Don't need email.

I've got one app (not from Google) that will not open. It says can't find google account. There is an account in Play store, but I guess the app can't access it and it wants the actual email account.

How did you hook up the wifi? Does the wifi modem/router have a firewall or other security?
Did you let the tablet search for the wifi, then add the passcode?

I suppose you tried to reset?

Does the chrome browser work like a normal browser? You can get any site you want?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish