Galaxy Tab4 8.0: Multi view issue
So I just bought the tab 4 8 inch and the Chrome browser isn't showing up in the multi view tab. It was in the store and best buy has no clue, not even the samsung experts. Samsung chat is useless and there faq seems broken. Nothing on a google search because the device is so new I assume. Any ideas?
- 05-24-2014, 08:30 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Galaxy Tab4 8.0: Multi view issue
I don't know if you're still experiencing this issue, but I have the tablet and my chrome pops up in multi-window so here are some possible fixes.
- Update chrome to the latest apk
- Open mullti-window and hit the double lines at the bottom. From there tap edit and you may then see the chrome icon and just drag it over.
My chrome icon also didn't show in multi-window some time ago, so it may have just been that chrome needed to be updated to support our tablet.
- 09-12-2014, 10:22 PM #3
- By forkliftcraz in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:45 PM
- By uwaisdopey in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:06 AM
- By weston87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:21 AM
- By AhmadS3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Rick Gordon1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:06 AM