reset/optimizing and facebook issues

David Red Eagle

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I have searched other threads and tried alot of things but I may be missing something. I have issues with FB updating and installing sometimes. My tablet just randomly shuts off sometimes and spends forever optimizing 1 of 1 applications. Im really getting frustrated with this thing. Is this a know issue with Tab4 or kitkat or what? Im about to say screw it and throw this thing in the garbage and get a new android tablet or maybe ipad. Would I eventually just run into the same thing with another android based tablet or is this just older ones or ones that run kitkat or something???

Last edited:

David Red Eagle

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
let me clarify, its does this every time from 15 to 20 minutes. I know its normal from time to time but my tablet restarts on its own multiple times a day. I have done a facotry reset and all is fine until I install FB, then it begins, yes I could just not use FB but thats seems like a pretty stupid solution to something like this. If its NORMAL for a android tablet to reset over and over and go through the app optimization thing for 20 minutes multiple times a day then I will never buy and android based product again. But I know for a fact this is not a normal issue as many other people had a similiar issue and I have tried all kinds of things to get this to work right. Thanks but unless you have something thats actually useful to offer, think next time and read the post slowly before you post a pointless answer jasonandrews25788.