- 2 Posts
google play won't let me download?
Earlier, Google Play wouldn't work kept saying "no connection." So I enabled all google services, & now it won't let me download. Keeps saying
"Could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])
Help please, I have a Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, I just couldn't find it in the list.
Tried on full wifi & 3g too.
- 07-06-2013, 02:08 PM #2
- 284 Posts
- Backside... MiRaGe
Re: google play won't let me download?
Go into Settings > Applications Manager..
Scroll the screen all the way to right till you get to All tab..
Scroll down till you find Google Play Services, open it up and clear data..
Go back to app list, fing Google Play Store, open it up and clear data..
Restart phone and try again
Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2
- By Sithtiger in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:47 AM
- By powerwagon79 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:53 PM
- By henryfool3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:06 PM
- By emt981 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 12Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:20 PM
- By chenks in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2013, 05:05 AM