can you hear me now????
I am on my second Samsung victory in three months and am having the same problem. many times on incoming calls, a lot of times from I-phones, I have no control over the volume of the callers voice. it's like it's stuck on high. my local sprint did a hard reset, which didn't work, so they sent me a new one. same problem. I've adjusted every volume control option I can find but that has not fixed the problem. love the phone, so I want to get this resolved. help please.
- 09-19-2013, 12:20 PM #2
- 09-19-2013, 03:26 PM #4
Re: can you hear me now????
right, not on speaker unless something is toggling itself. but wouldn't the volume still be controllable? while I've got your attention and maybe related, my first victory you could increase or decrease the font size of texts with the volume bar, but not on the replacement I received. thanks for the replies.
- 09-19-2013, 07:37 PM #6
- 09-20-2013, 02:09 AM #7
- 14 Posts
- 09-20-2013, 02:12 AM #8
- By Alex Dobie in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 130Last Post: 11-22-2013, 02:35 PM
- By Almeuit in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:00 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:25 AM
- By roadrat in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:22 PM
- By neel69 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 06:36 AM