- 1 Posts
Galaxy Victory - Group SMS / Texting / Messaging Issue
Thanks in advance for your help with this. The guys at the retail store were no help.
My previous Samsung Droid Charge had no problem with viewing received group texts / messages in a single thread. I was using GoSMS Pro.
I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Victory running 4.1.2 and no matter what I do, I can't view my group messages in a single thread. I have to go back and forth to individual messages and try and keep up. I've tried GoSMS Pro, the native messaging app and another 3rd party app, but nothing works.
Does anyone know what settings to change (and how) or what else can be done to correct this problem?
- 11-04-2013, 02:28 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy Victory - Group SMS / Texting / Messaging Issue
I hope someone answers this because I have the same issue. Plus, I can't even tell when it's a group text! I get surprised when I answer a text, then someone else answers it too! That's how I find out it was a group text. I have no idea if my replies even go to all of the people, or just the original texter. So I must be extremely careful what I say when I answer text messages, because I never know who it's going to. My son can't even receive group texts on his Samsung phone, it's not even a galaxy.
- By Super Turtleman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 04:30 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM
- By Jonathan Rodriguez3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 12:59 PM
- By Ilanit Coifman in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:31 AM
- By mysticmeg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:36 AM