New speaker?

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Am I correct the gear 2 Neo has a speaker and will store music on the device and play back thru its speaker?Or is music only thru bluetooth headphones?
Plan on getting one friday with s5.Also read there will be a iheart radio app wonder if it will play thru speaker or bluetooth only headphones?

thanks

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
From my quick play at Best Buy 1.5 wks ago, the music can be heard thru the speaker, located underneath the device. The speaker on the original GG was placed on the metal clasp. Since the sound quality and volume is still quite low, there is an option to play the music thru your bluetooth headset, which is intended.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app

MasterElwood

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
You can play music on the speaker.

It's no fun of course, but I could see use cases like audio books or podcasts when you're stuck in an elevator or standing in line without ear buds.

Posted via Android Central App

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's awesome. I'll edit my post and thanks for sharing. One of the reviews talked about needing to set up a headset but it's great that it isn't a requirement. I play music on the Gear 1 over the speaker now but it's not a must-have feature for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12