Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

Default Gear 2 cannot be found anywhere to buy...

I went to every store that would sell that watch and no one has it. I have one coming on Tues, but I want it now....lol. Anyone have luck finding them today?

Default Re: Gear cannot be found anywhere to buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Gix1k View Post
    I went to every store that would sell that watch and no one has it. I have one coming on Tues, but I want it now....lol. Anyone have luck finding them today?
    My Best Buy had 10 of them that they recieved and as of 5 PM (when I was there), they had not sold one. Tried getting me to buy one but I already have one on order. My co-worker picked his up at AT&T. They're out there...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

My BB got 6 at opening. No one else around had them.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

If your in Canada Rogers stores have them!

At least according to the inventory trackers, none of the Best Buy's in South Florida received any at all. Also checked ATT Stores and the same thing. None in the area at all. Didn't decide until yesterday that I actually wanted one. Looks like I will be waiting a while. ...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

I tried again all day today. No one has it. Mine will be delivered on Tues, guess I have to wait. Loving the S5.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantamPulse View Post
    At least according to the inventory trackers, none of the Best Buy's in South Florida received any at all. Also checked ATT Stores and the same thing. None in the area at all. Didn't decide until yesterday that I actually wanted one. Looks like I will be waiting a while. ...
    The best buy I got mine from showed none in Stock on the online inventory checker. So might be worth a call or a trip to the store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

None in central jersey I tried best buy sprint at&t and t mobile they only had gear fit.

Posted via Android Central App

I went to BB thursday night and they were getting their stock in as the store was getting ready to close. I got to play with a gear fit and it was impressive. I went in the next day and all they had was one gear 2 and fit's left... guess who got the last one. They were out of stock by 1:30. My store also showed out of stock when I checked the website before going in. By now amazon would be the most likely bet.