Where are the apps???

bendernyc

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Evernote/Fleksy,weather channel, these and more were promised at launch. I paid for an upgrade not a downgrade, this is ridiculous.

studentbuddha

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I understand everyone's frustrations (mentioned in several threads) because I am going through the same thing. I'm not letting it get me too worked up though. I know we were promised more at launch, but sh*t happens when releasing a new product and finalizing software and licenses.

We are VERY early adopters of the Gear 2. It literally has only been officially released for 36 hours. I know the "new" Gear Manager I had downloaded from XDA a few days ago became something very different when I downloaded the official version when it was released yesterday. That tells me that things are changing fast. So, for me at least, it's too early to start hating on Samsung.

Point remains, the Gear 2 is the best smartwatch on the market. I don't think that can be disputed. The Gear 2, even in its current condition, is head and shoulders above the Galaxy Gear. I honestly believe we will get more in the terms of Fleksy and apps very soon. For now, I take comfort in the fact I have a watch more technologically advanced than virtually any other human being on the planet!

Posted via Android Central App

studentbuddha

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Your first message in the thread didn't leave me with the impression you were loving Samsung at present, lol. But my response was more for me than anyone else. I feel ya tho.

Posted via Android Central App

bendernyc

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I run a small IT firm in Manhattan. I like to keep up to date and when I showcase a new product I like to show all of it's features. The gear 2 will appeal to many clients new and old, so it's also financial for me. The sooner they release apps like fleksy the sooner I could start introducing it and opening up doors for bigger projects. I don't like to waste time or be misinformed...and Samsung misinformed us by not having apps available at launch. Am I banning Samsung? Hell no..but doesn't mean I'm not pissed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995