shealth sync

kcbates85

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Sync to the shealth app between the gear 2 and Samsung s5 doesn't appear to be working. Any fixes or ideas out there?

Posted via Android Central App

kcbates85

May 12, 2011
Visit site
If you go to Gear Manager | shealth cog (settings button) you can change the interval and initiate a transfer/sync immediately. Although, it says data transfer was completed, it still does not have the updated information in s health.

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am also facing the same issue. This is really disappointing. Anybody have any ideas ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Do you also have an occasional "sheath unable to register this application..." message briefly appear on the phone's screen?

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
With the latest update to S Health app pushed out from the Samsung app store I have noticed that the app has definitely stabilized and improved in quality. The intermittent crashes that I was seeing have stopped.
Has anybody else noticed the same thing ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

530XI

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 3 and it doesn't even recognize the Gear 2 in S Health. It seems like they really rushed this thing out the door.

Compusmurf

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
If you are rooted, temp change the device id to that of the s5, open samsung app store, install the new shealth ans sleep app. It works fine, then change back to original device id in build.prop and continue on. You wont get heart rate tho.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira