Gear 2 not installing any apps... any ideas?
I have the Gear 2 with a Note 3 that is rooted and on Jedi Elite Rom, and I can't get the tizen apps to install on my gear 2.
I tried using the download link in a thread below this that offered it as a fix, but that didn't work either.
As an example, when i try to download the neon clock face from the samsung apps store that is specifically for the gear 2, i get an error that says "Installation failed. Try later. (WO:WO:FAILED)
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
- 04-15-2014, 03:57 AM #2
- 04-17-2014, 09:19 AM #3
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gear 2 not installing any apps... any ideas?
Try running the device safe mode for 2-3 hours. How do I start my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Safe Mode? : Verizon Wireless Cell Phones | Samsung.
- 04-18-2014, 08:03 AM #4
- 04-25-2014, 01:37 AM #5
- 09-17-2014, 10:58 AM #6
- 09-09-2015, 03:21 AM #7
- By ZacD22 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:14 PM
- By mackie99 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:58 PM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Chelsea Gilbert1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:42 PM
- By joe767 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:37 PM