Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Notifications while sending via 3rd party app?

I use TweetCaster as my Twitter client and my Gear 2 notifies me of incoming tweets no problem. What's weird, when I send a tweet from my Note 3, the Gear 2 plays the notification tune and shows the tweet sending on it's screen. I certainly don't need to be notified that I am sending a tweet as I send it, lol. Any idea what's going on?

Posted via Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Notifications while sending via 3rd party app?

Selecting "Limit Notifications" under notification settings worked, but I didn't see a reason to select that prior and I'm not that happy I had to. I still think it's weird the Gear wants to notify me of outgoing tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonEdwardHarrison View Post
    Selecting "Limit Notifications" under notification settings worked, but I didn't see a reason to select that prior and I'm not that happy I had to. I still think it's weird the Gear wants to notify me of outgoing tweets.

I would go out on a limb and say it's TweetCaster, not the gear. The gear is just going to alert you with what information it is sent, which means the app is probably not optimized properly to only alert when receiving. I would reach out to the developers to start.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    I would go out on a limb and say it's TweetCaster, not the gear. The gear is just going to alert you with what information it is sent, which means the app is probably not optimized properly to only alert when receiving. I would reach out to the developers to start.
    Sounds correct to me! Thank you!