Are there any issues with Gear 2 on a Galaxy S4?
I am debating on getting a gear 2 real soon. However due to the price I need to know from real users if there are any issues and if so what when using it with the Galaxy S4. What do you like and dislike? Thanks in advance for your help and experiences.
I don't think it should make any difference however I am on Sprint in case if it does.
- 04-16-2014, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Are there any issues with Gear 2 on a Galaxy S4?
Verizon S4 user here. Got the gear 2 yesterday and so far no known issues specific to s4. In general:
-Having had a pebble, I appreciate that my entire office can't hear when gear vibrates, but I've found I don't always notice the notifications, even with vibe set to strong. Too soon to make a call on that, though.
-The camera makes an obnoxiously loud shutter sound which you can't currently turn off, which I don't get considering people take sneaky photos with their phones all the time... Not that I'm trying to be a creep or anything.
-Battery was around 90 percent 12 hours ago and is now around 70 with a good bit of use.
Overall, loving it... But only twelve hours in.
- By cyberdman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 07-11-2015, 11:52 PM
- By mush10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-17-2014, 03:58 PM
- By TMullenJr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 04:18 PM
- By john024 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
- By jonny12345 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:23 AM