- 37 Posts
Any concerns over high amp. chargers?
I guess I am about to reveal my ignorance around electronics. Does anyone have concerns about using chargers that have a higher amperage than the one packaged with the watch. If my old eyes are reading the fine print on the charger correctly, it looks to be just over half an amp. Most of the charges I have in the house are one and two amps.
Would using one of those be a concern?
- 04-16-2014, 10:51 AM #2
- 04-16-2014, 06:29 PM #3
- By rogus44 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:53 PM
- By dataz722 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:40 AM
- By dorlisa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:45 AM
- By kh4fun in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:35 AM
- By john024 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:52 AM