Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jayonegame
  • 1 Post By Xm_jdm
  • 1 Post By Xm_jdm
  • 1 Post By JacksonEdwardHarrison
  • 1 Post By JacksonEdwardHarrison
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    I just realized that I purchased a gear 2 neo screen protector instead of a gear 2 screen protector. Will it really make a difference? I really don't want to send it back. I bought from amazon and it was a spigen protector
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Same size... will work
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Not from what I saw on amazon please look for yourself
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Same, I bought exactly the same item at Amazon.com, they mistakenly sent both. Either is fine.

    Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    I did the same. It doesn't matter. You're good.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Could any of you send me how to looks wih the gear 2 neo screen protector on the gear 2
    Edit: Someone please post it I really want to see :P
    Tarek53180 likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Bump
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by jayonegame View Post
    I just realized that I purchased a gear 2 neo screen protector instead of a gear 2 screen protector. Will it really make a difference? I really don't want to send it back. I bought from amazon and it was a spigen protector
    I asked Zagg this and they say it's the same across all board.
    jayonegame likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    I asked Zagg this and they say it's the same across all board.
    Great to hear, but may someone please post a photo
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by jayonegame View Post
    Great to hear, but may someone please post a photo
    I have yet to order one so I can't help unfortunately. I asked because I may make the purchase later down the line. The Gear 2 looks awesome but I think a screen protector would sort of stand out a bit so I am avoiding it for the time being.
    jayonegame likes this.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    I have the Zagg protector on my Gear 2. These photos are far closer than I can possibly see (and I have good eyes). I actually had no idea I had the protector a little out of place. It's impossible to tell in person, but the photos are great because the fact I didn't get the install perfect shows how thin the protector is. The protector does get small dings in it and can occasionally be seen if the lighting is perfect, but they do appear to go away in a day or so (advertised as self healing). The fact that I can occasionally see those dings is actually comforting to me. I know the device is made with Gorilla Glass 3, but it isn't indestructible. Having a protector gives me a bit more peace of mind. My buddy has the Skinomi and it is also an excellent product. I can't tell it is on his device either. I might try it next time as he says he can see the slightest hint of an orange peel texture on my Zagg... I haven't noticed it on my Gear, but I did see such a texture on my Note 3. (Which I then got rid of for the Spigen Glas.tr.)

    I'm not selling anything. Just my observations here. Hope the photos help.

    Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?-temp-7-.jpeg Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?-picsplay_1398033754081.jpg
    jayonegame likes this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    I would LOVE to see a Zagg Glass protector. That I would buy. I love it on my S5. I don't care for the orange peel/haze look on the normal IS.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    I would LOVE to see a Zagg Glass protector. That I would buy. I love it on my S5. I don't care for the orange peel/haze look on the normal IS.
    I would love to see a Spigen Glas.tr for the Gear 2. Its beveled edges adds a diamond-like sparkle to my Note 3. Looks amaaaazing.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonEdwardHarrison View Post
    I have the Zagg protector on my Gear 2. These photos are far closer than I can possibly see (and I have good eyes). I actually had no idea I had the protector a little out of place. It's impossible to tell in person, but the photos are great because the fact I didn't get the install perfect shows how thin the protector is. The protector does get small dings in it and can occasionally be seen if the lighting is perfect, but they do appear to go away in a day or so (advertised as self healing). The fact that I can occasionally see those dings is actually comforting to me. I know the device is made with Gorilla Glass 3, but it isn't indestructible. Having a protector gives me a bit more peace of mind. My buddy has the Skinomi and it is also an excellent product. I can't tell it is on his device either. I might try it next time as he says he can see the slightest hint of an orange peel texture on my Zagg... I haven't noticed it on my Gear, but I did see such a texture on my Note 3. (Which I then got rid of for the Spigen Glas.tr.)

    I'm not selling anything. Just my observations here. Hope the photos help.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temp(7).jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	113874 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsPlay_1398033754081.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	113876
    Really nice man thanks a lot for posting these, but is the screen protector for the gear 2 neo?
    I got the spigen one too :P
    I really don't feel like sending it back
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by jayonegame View Post
    Really nice man thanks a lot for posting these, but is the screen protector for the gear 2 neo?
    I got the spigen one too :P
    I really don't feel like sending it back
    You are very welcome. Mine was made for the Gear 2, but lots of people have confirmed through their own use and through discussions with Zagg that they are the exact same. I believe Zagg is probably marketing them separately just to make people feel better about getting the right one, not because they are different sizes.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonEdwardHarrison View Post
    You are very welcome. Mine was made for the Gear 2, but lots of people have confirmed through their own use and through discussions with Zagg that they are the exact same. I believe Zagg is probably marketing them separately just to make people feel better about getting the right one, not because they are different sizes.
    Thanks for the quick reply
    I'm just worris about my gear 2 screen
    I did contact spigen about it and they said its a 1mm difference, but I just really wanted to see how it looked, so I knew if I had to refund it or not.
    Neverless thank you for taking your time to reply and to take those photos
    Edit: Also still looking for photos with the gear 2 with a gear 2 neo screen protector
  17. #17  
    ehosey2's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    Global Posts
    754 Global Posts

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonEdwardHarrison View Post
    I would love to see a Spigen Glas.tr for the Gear 2. Its beveled edges adds a diamond-like sparkle to my Note 3. Looks amaaaazing.
    Can you post some pics in the Note 3 forum with the Spigen Glas.tr and your Note 3 ?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Purchased gear 2 neo screen protector for gear 2 help?

    Quote Originally Posted by ehosey2 View Post
    Can you post some pics in the Note 3 forum with the Spigen Glas.tr and your Note 3 ?

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    Done.
    ehosey2 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. why is there not an android app for rf bug detector
    By Randy Dean in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2015, 02:22 PM
  2. Is there any ROMS for the LG Optimus F3 Virgin Mobile?
    By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus Series
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 11:53 AM
  3. Which Samsung Galaxy S3, which Android Version for Cyanagenmod?
    By dlmutiny in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 05:56 PM
  4. [I9506] Stuck In Samsung Screen After Dying
    By ungmon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions