Pedometer Error Thoughts
Some are reporting discrepancies between pedometer as measured by Neo vs. a real Pedometer. I am willing to bet distance is calculated by average gait distance based on height. So if you have a real pedometer or are able to measure the distance walked by GPS, try adjusting your height in the Neo pedometer and see what adjustment you have to make to get the distances to match. I bet the rest of us can use that to adjust our height to get a more accurate distance walked.
- 04-18-2014, 12:34 AM #2
- 04-18-2014, 11:09 PM #3
- 04-18-2014, 11:18 PM #4
Re: Pedometer Error Thoughts
I was thinking about this one today and thought that as long as I use the same app, it doesn't matter if it is off as long as I compare the daily results against itself. If it's off 100 steps a day it's consistent against itself. If I want to increase my walk by 2000 steps it is still just adding 2000 steps to the same app.
- By Brandon Andre in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2015, 06:20 AM
- By chuckd05 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 09:20 AM
- By 1Ando in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:14 PM
- By Christopher Houston in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:47 AM
- By chuckd05 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:56 AM