- 330 Posts
unable to open up emails in exchange
I have my work email synced to my phone and when I try to open up the emails on the watch it states due to security please view the contents on your device. Well I can preview the email on the watch? Also a co worker has the gear 1 and can view the emails Is this a bug?
- 04-18-2014, 02:10 PM #2
- 04-21-2014, 12:34 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: unable to open up emails in exchange
I have the same issue.
Exchange emails were fine on Gear 1, had to update Gear Manager when I got the Gear 2 and now exchange emails will not display on either.
I contacted Samsung and opened a ticket, but they claim it is my phone or my account (not the case!) because I am the only one having this issue.
Everyone having this issue should open a ticket with Samsung support so that they start believing us or at least inform us as to the exchange setting which is causing the issue.
They had the exact same issue back in Nov. 2013 with version: 1.5.111304
Version 1.5.120601 was later released to resolve this issue
Please open tickets so that we can get this resolved. Otherwise, the gear is pretty useless for us working types.
The content of this email cannot be displayed on the Gear for security reasons
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2016, 01:12 AM
- By MyBigRed1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 05:09 PM
- By the block in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2014, 05:46 AM
- By kasperkyd in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:56 AM
- By FACTagent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:47 AM