Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Downloaded S-Health 3.1 APK for my gear 2 neo

So downloaded the latest version of S-Health from an online APK so that my software would be compatible on my note 3. Still had syncing issues between my gear 2 neo and couldn't back up. Decided to revert back until Samsung decides to update it's apps.

Only issue is after reverting the health services app that got updated is the same and is causing crashes. Anyone know how to revert that back. In application manager only has uninstall option.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Downloaded S-Health 3.1 APK for my gear 2 neo

Uninstall. I played around with these and they broke syncing to the gear fitness app. We just need to wait for now I guess.

Default Re: Downloaded S-Health 3.1 APK for my gear 2 neo

Had the same issue on the S4, ended up re-installing the firmware onto the phone. All works fine again. Now still waiting for the app upgrade, since I am back on S Health 2.5.5.
    Just bear in mind, I found that the new S Health 3.1 does not have all of the scales in the "Compatible Accessories "list any more, only the Samsung scale.