- 63 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Gear 2 Exchange Email Won't Show
I have a Gear 2 and a Note 3 and Exchange emails will not show up on the Gear 2 email app. It simply says "no emails". Email works fine on the Note 3. I have seen people report that Exchange emails won't open on the Gear 2 due to a "security" issue, but I can't even get that far as I can't even see any emails at all.
I emailed Samsung, but I think we all know how that is going to go. Their list of products for support is two years behind.
I have a bad feeling that the Gear 2's initial release was geared towards the S5 and other phones are an afterthought for now, support-wise.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-19-2014, 01:04 AM #2
- 04-19-2014, 01:31 PM #4
- By Demian Seidel in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Scott Patterson3 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2014, 01:44 PM
- By tomothy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-20-2014, 10:16 AM
- By Chad1203 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:09 PM
- By shanayasmum89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:49 AM