Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Default Where is sleep app, multiple notifications, minimal notification text, notifications come all at onc

Title reads my short list of issues. Any thoughts/help.

Using Samsung 5
    1. There is no icon on my watch for the sleep app. Where is it?
    2. I get repeated/multiple notifications?
    3. They seem to come all at once with minimal if any text on the screen. Yes I have the preview message box checked.

Not impressed thus far. I also tried the gear fit and it seemed to not have the same issues.

Default Re: Where is sleep app, multiple notifications, minimal notification text, notifications come all at

There's an "Apps" icon(looks like four squares/window). That holds all the apps that are listed on your phone's Gear Manager.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Default Re: Where is sleep app, multiple notifications, minimal notification text, notifications come all at

Quote Originally Posted by lizardchest View Post
    There's an "Apps" icon(looks like four squares/window). That holds all the apps that are listed on your phone's Gear Manager.
    I assume you are responding to #1. Yes I know. No sleep app

I am having the same issue. I have gear 2 and GS5. There is no sleep app on the gear 2, including under the apps section.

Go to your phone on gear manager, click the gear 2. click on the look for update and the new additions will be added. hope this helps. I just saw this, but I was never given an update alert.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

I can confirm, the sleep app just came in the update from this last weekend.