"Gallery" on Gear 2 Neo: How to add photos?

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello- I've searched the threads and manual, but I cannot seem to figure out how to add photos into the standard "Gallery" app that the neo shipped with? I have the latest version of gear manager. Is the gallery app only for use with the gear 2 w/ camera? Thanks for any advice!

(I took a small photo of my Starbucks digital barcode and would like to see if it would work similar to the pebble, but I need to load it into my Gallery app, not use it as wallpaper).

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Figured it out. I entered USB debug mode on about gear in settings, connected usb cable that fits into the Gear charging cradle, then plugged into PC. Drag and drop from there.

Posted via Android Central App

Regina Lee

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
Have you figure it out?
If not, then go to your Samsung Gear on your mobile. Select "Edit Home Screen", then bunch of standard picture from the gear appear, select more images.
Good luck. Hope it helps.
-r

Regina Lee

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
Have you figure it out?
If not, then go to your Samsung Gear on your mobile. Select "Edit Home Screen", then bunch of standard picture from the gear appear, select more images.
Good luck. Hope it helps.
-r

tinkertron

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I have an issue with this also, Why is it that I can upload all my Amazon music .MP3's from my phone to my Gear 2 Neo, but I can't do the same with my photos's?

Also wouldn't it be wise just to stream your music and photos from your phone to your Gear 2 instead of taking up memory space on your Gear 2?

Jo DeWolfe Gabriele

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I have a Gear 2, I upgraded from a Samsung S3 to the Samsung S7Edge. You must have blue tooth on in your phone. I downloaded Samsung Gear on my phone from the app store. It is FREE download. Once you download it (the icon will probably be in your Samsung Folder in your app list), open the program on your phone and select Home Screen Style, then select MORE IMAGES. And you can choose a photo from your entire phone galary. Love Samsung! I'm getting the Rose Gold smart watch for my birthday. Upgrading my watch too ;-) The watch has a dial on it for selecting apps, etc. it's really a beautiful watch. And the charging is magnetic. No more failing charging pins like on the Gear 2. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I love new gadgets! Now if only JNUG stock will go out of site, I can keep up with these upgrades.