- 04-21-2014, 02:21 PM #2
- 176 Posts
Re: Is there a way to upload pictures TO the watch?
Yep! I had the same issue and here's what works: go to the watch settings and in gear info, click usb debugging. Connect your charging cradle and connect a compatible USB cable to the cradle after removing the charging cable. Plug it into a pc and open the Gear in windows explorer. From there, you can drag and drop into the appropriate folder. I haven't figured out any wireless way to do this yet, besides the photos that sync for home screen styling.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-21-2014, 02:33 PM #3
- 04-21-2014, 08:15 PM #4
- By alexondrums in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:55 PM
- By gabbott in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:56 PM
- By wookiee2cu in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:35 PM
- By Raymond Fabris III in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:11 PM
- By Raymond Fabris III in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2014, 04:09 PM