- 04-21-2014, 03:21 PM #2
- 184 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a way to upload pictures TO the watch?
Yep! I had the same issue and here's what works: go to the watch settings and in gear info, click usb debugging. Connect your charging cradle and connect a compatible USB cable to the cradle after removing the charging cable. Plug it into a pc and open the Gear in windows explorer. From there, you can drag and drop into the appropriate folder. I haven't figured out any wireless way to do this yet, besides the photos that sync for home screen styling.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-21-2014, 03:33 PM #3
- 04-21-2014, 09:15 PM #4
- By alexondrums in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2016, 08:55 AM
- By gabbott in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:56 PM
- By wookiee2cu in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:35 PM
- By Raymond Fabris III in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:11 AM
- By Raymond Fabris III in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2014, 05:09 PM