Social media notifications

Ronald diesel

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I am looking at buying the gear 2. What social media notifications can I have appear on my watch? Will instagram likes or a follow request have a notification? Twitter? Snapchat? I guess I would just like a list of all the social media notifications that the gear 2 supports.

JacksonEdwardHarrison

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
The only social media app I can help you with (as it is the only one I care to have on my watch) is the Twitter client TweetCaster. It works fine.

Gear Manager will create a list of basically every app on your phone. I just checked TweetCaster and notifications come in precisely as they do on my Note 3.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Snapchat alerts, but pics don't come through on the watch. Twitter messages come through fully. Linkedin messages/alerts come through. Ebay notifications (no actions available...yet). Agent app notifications come through. Not too many actionable alerts for anything yet, mostly just notifications.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The Gear 2 will display notifications from any app on your phone that supports notifications. You go to the menu and select it with a check box. I get notifications from IG, Plume, FB...G+, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy