Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gear 2 Screen Will not come back on.

Bought my new Gear 2 saturday and has been working fine until yeaterday. Several times throughout the day when I raise my hand to wake it will not, even a press of the button will not turn it back on. Long press the button and feel a vibration , but still dead screen. After about ten minutes it might come back on and operate normaly, other times the screen will be distorted and a hazy yellow tint. Barely able to see the screen and options. I'm not doing anything as in checking messages or emails, it just does not wake up and screen turn on. Guess I got a lemon.

Default Re: Gear 2 Screen Will not come back on.

"R Hitch" seemed to have the same problem (but with his Neo) in an earlier thread. You might check with him to see how his problem was resolved. I'm assuming he had his watch warranty replaced. See below:
    Neo problems...

Sucks that happened. Best of luck.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Gear 2 Screen Will not come back on.

Called Samsung. They didnt even want to try and trouble shoot it. Said take it back and get a new one.