Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gear 2 music control...

So I am finally wanting to control my music via the gear 2. However when I go to the music player, it does nothing. I do see the option in Gear Manager to "Send tracks to Gear".

Is that what I need to do? I don't want to take up the space on the Gear 2, I just want bluetooth control. Thanks for the help!

Default Re: Gear 2 music control...

There are 2 pre installed apps, Music Player and Media Controller. I think you would prefer Media Controller because it doesn't take up any memory space, Music Player is the stand alone mp3 player that will take up memory space by importing songs to your G2 with the option in Gear Manager to "Send tracks to Gear".

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    Xm_jdm 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Sammuel1973 View Post
    There are 2 pre installed apps, Music Player and Media Controller. I think you would prefer Media Controller because it doesn't take up any memory space, Music Player is the stand alone mp3 player that will take up memory space by importing songs to your G2 with the option in Gear Manager to "Send tracks to Gear".

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app
    Excellent! Thanks!

I don't have the media controller option!? What am I missing? Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    Excellent! Thanks!

you have to have it? everyone has it look under apps it's usually on 4th or 5th page to the right..